Friday, July 8, 2011

The Start

This is the beginning of a new adventure. I have recently created this blog for myself, and whoever wishes to follow. While this may be our only encounter, I wish you a good day. So from here on out we will be talking about whatever I will blog, post Youtube videos, and whatever I want to, because now my summer starts.


So, first things first, I have completed Driver's Education of Idaho, and have my permit. Now, I know that you might not care, but I think it's awesome. While we're on the topic of schooling, my GPA was 3.8125 for freshman year. I am going to be posting a Youtube video soon so watch for that. 


Next up on my list is Minecraft. Now I know Minecraft is awesome, and such. But would you like me to do some gameplay of it? Leave a comment or E-mail me. 


Twitter
Youtube
Any Questions? E-Mail Me Here

1 comment: